On Saturday, October 8th, something very exciting happened. I was nominated for an award! We also hit 10 followers! Which probably sounds super minor, but it sent me over the moon! The lovely itsnira nominated me, and I love her blog, so you guys should definitely go and check it out! I don’t want to make this post to long, so let’s get into it!
1. Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the eleven questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate eleven blogs to receive the award and write them eleven new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
1. What do you want your blog to achieve?
I’m not sure exactly what I want my blog to achieve. All I want to do is to make myself and others happy, so I will be content with anything really. As long as people can come over to our little family and find something that interests them, or makes their day a little bit better, I’m happy. But… if we could get this blog to 20+ followers by christmas, that would be the best gift ever.
2. In 1 to 3 words describe your blog
I would say cheerful, fun and (a) dream
3. What would you change about the world and why?
This is going to sound crazy, but I would eliminate currency. I know that there would be problems with this because the human race is so used to having money at their disposal. You would still work, but you would be ‘paid’ in things, not money. For example, they could pay you in groceries, or one special night out a month. Just think of all of the things that could be achieved! If no one got paid, and nothing cost anything, then there would be no riches and no poverty. Everyone would be happy.
4. Who is your inspiration?
My inspiration… let me think. I think that it would be one of my teachers. One of my teachers had us all set up private blogs through the school for an english project. I didn’t know how to use it, but the idea of it intrigued me. If it weren’t for that teacher, the idea of a blog probably wouldn’t have crossed my mind.
5. What was the last good and bad movie you watched?
The last good movie that I watched would have to be Miss Peregrines Home For Peculiar Children. I went to see it when it came out in the theatre, and I have to admit, the start of it scared me. I think what made it such a good movie was that it had me on edge the whole time, and it sent me through all of the basic emotions. Even though it was a bit of a complex storyboard, the director (Tim Burton) did an amazing job of making it easy to comprehend once you were watching. The last bad movie that I watched was Look Who’s Talking. I just didn’t like it, and sadly I don’t exactly have a reason for it. Maybe because it was a little bit harder to follow, or that it was claimed PG 8+, but was relatively far from it. It’s not in my recommended, that’s for sure.
6. What is your favourite animal?
My favourite animal is probably a dolphin. They are such smart animals (sort of like me) and they are aquatic animals. They really just fascinate me.
7. Do you have a pet? What is the funniest thing they have ever done? If not what pet would you want and what would you name it?
I am the (sort of) proud owner of three pet siblings. Their names are Garry, Sabah and Laarni. I think that the funniest things that they have ever done is ask/answer questions. They just have the funniest things to say, especially in a question/answer form!
8. Are you excited about Christmas? Why, why not?
I am super excited about Christmas! It is my favourite holiday, and I make sure that I start the season off with a bang. One year, I had purchased a pair of red and white striped socks with fake fur at the top and wore them with a red Santa Clause hat and Christmas sweater. My family also loves christmas, so we all make sure to cram in as many christmas movies as possible, listen to christmas music non-stop and decorate the house ASAP. When I was younger, I made a checklist of everything to do on Christmas Eve day and we have followed it for many years!
9. Are you excited about whatever season it is and why?
The season I am in right now is fall and I love it (and hate it) in a lot of different ways. I actually just did a post on it if you want to check it out here. I like it because of the colours and Halloween. I love this holiday because I think it is so fun to be someone that your not, even if it’s just for one night. I am pretty into acting, so with that experience, I really go all-out when it comes to halloween.
10. What is your favourite makeup product? (eg. lipstick, eye shadow…)
I don’t where makeup very often, (mainly because I don’t have permission) but when I do, I always, alway, always use the L’Oreal Voluminous mascara. It doesn’t normally go on clumpy and you don’t need much at all. I have pretty long and full lashes, so when I bend them backwards, I can almost reach the top of my eyelid with them. But when I use this mascara, my eyelashes literally touch my eyebrows. That is how much longer it makes them. I just love this product!
11. What is your favourite word and why?
My favourite word is actually not graceful, it is a very close second. My favourite word is UNIQUE. I love the way it sounds, the way it can really make you different. I think that it’s meaning is very special to me. Don’t get me wrong though, graceful is very close to taking that spot. Also, if you like odd words, you can type in ‘unusual words with beautiful meanings’ to your search engine and you will find some very pretty meanings.
My questions for you are:
1. What is your favourite and least favourite thing about blogging?
2. Do you have any blogging tricks?
3. What is the biggest goal you want to achieve in life?
4. Describe your dream holiday (Vacation holiday or celebration holiday)?
5. If you traded lives with someone who would it be? Why?
6. Is there one thing that you need to live (internet not included)
7. What is your favourite musician? Why?
8. How do you celebrate holidays (christmas, thanksgiving, valentines day etc.)
9. If you could go to any point in time, when would it be? Why?
10. Do you look forwards to school/work?
11. What do you think will become of your blog?
That’s it for this post and I hope that you guys like it! I had a lot of fun answering these questions, and I might do a Q&A, if you want. Leave me some questions below and i will check them out. I’m trying to keep this as short as possible, so todays question-of-the-post will be: What are some of your questions for me? Thanks for reading and give a follow if you like what you see, because we are trying to reach 20+ followers by christmas! Remember that you are amazing! -GRACEFUL